Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions help please.

Started by Stepho [3021835] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 190 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

basilthegr8 [1481401] ×1

Stepho [3021835]
I have a mission and I need to:
  • Injure XXXX's right arm
  • Injure XXXX's left arm
I'm still relatively new and I don't know how to attack particular body parts. I just know how to click weapon and it hits anywhere until the fight's over. Am I missing something? All answers appreciated.

Mentions: basilthegr8 [1481401]

LuigiMangione [1870934]
There's no way to target a specific body part, but using a high accuracy, low-damage weapon (such as the Pillow) will give you more of a chance since you'll be making more hits.

If you can't afford a pillow, your faction might have one they can let you borrow.
Grafiti [1557036]
These kind of missions are totally based on RNG i.e randomness. As suggested above, get a weapon that does low damage but is high accuracy and try to make as many hits as possible.
BigManBilly [2636589]
In addition, don’t use anything that increases your critical hit chance. If you don’t you can increase your critical hit chance, then you can’t, so don’t worry about it.
Nohs [2928731]
this should be a separate post but to answer your question. click the X on the top right corner in the job tab