Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a Spouse

Started by XiangYu [2989809] on in Properties.

0 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
XiangYu [2989809]
Hey there, I'm looking for someone who will share PI with me. I'm looking long term for merits, but also need PI with airstrip and pilot. I will pay upkeep and am down to grow with someone especially if you like to travel and import. DM me if this sounds like something you would be interested in.