Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lists

Started by slight [1844739] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

slight [1844739]
I noticed the two new lists with friends and enemies for faction mates and fellow company employees. It's not a huge deal to me, just something I noticed but should our own names be on the list for faction and company people online? I feel like it should not, but then, it's not like we can be friends or enemies of ourselves either.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I noticed but should our own names be on the list for faction and company people online?

Sure, why not? You are a part of the company/faction and you are online, so it is expected for you to be on the list. There shouldn't be any exception to the lists.