Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Event Glitch?

Started by themainman [1629262] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

themainman [1629262]
Not entirely sure what happened with my events but I ended up getting 4 of the same event for the same attack with different mug values

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

I believe I only lost the 36m mugging and that the events just went a bit wild but if you could check that too it would be great
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We had a temporary issue with the crons which generated the extra events.

Thanks!