Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong place Ignore.

Started by TheCamilian [2965719] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 256 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheCamilian [2965719]
Apologies i posted in wrong place

Ok first I want to start by saying this is appealing to the kind and generous people out there, not freebies but to help new people if this doesn't interest you then stop reading.
I have started a Hair Salon to help new players grow. I want to pay them a decent wage and and give new players access to the perks.
I am looking for a few high level and high work stat players to join and and help me grow the company. I will pay you for your services and we can come to some reasonable arrangement if you are interested.
Thank you for reading this far and I hope you will join me on this adventure to help and guide the new just as you would a faction :)
https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&userID=2965719
TheAnarch [2871602]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=46&b=0&a=0

You wanna post this in Company Recruitment, not General.

Edit: On a second look, you did post it to Company Recruitment...in a separate thread. You should delete this.