Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why Buy Misc Items?

Started by JimmyJay420 [2999279] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
JimmyJay420 [2999279]
Ive only been here about a month, and I love this game so much. I'm slightly confused on the economy however. Say glowsticks for example. Do they have a use or am I supposed to acquire them, then sell and hope someone else buys them to sell them at a higher price? If someone actually understands Torn-cenomics please help a fella out. Thanks.