Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Songstrel

Started by Banjo [2998945] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Banjo [2998945]
Travel fact:

"In 1997 Australian songstrel Natalie Imbruglia released a song about her love of Torn, and she reportedly still owns a small flat in the east of the city above Sally's Sweet Shop."

I hate to be that guy, but "Songstrel" is not a word. I believe it should read "In 1997 Australian songstress Natalie Imbruglia released a song about her love of Torn, and she reportedly still owns a small flat in the east of the city above Sally's Sweet Shop."

This clearly has zero impact on gameplay, it just gives me the twitchy eye whenever I read it.

Also, I am a little drunk so I accept zero responsibility for this if I am wrong.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
It may not be a word in the real world, but in Torn it is. It's a portmanteau of songstress and strudel to describe a singer who is both layered and sweet.

Thanks!