Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

COME JOIN

Started by 420SQUIRTER [2990574] on in Company Recruitment.

4 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

420SQUIRTER [2990574]
https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=101603 ADULT NOVELTIES COMPANY GOOD WAGES ACCEPTING EVERYBODY APPLY NOW
TRAINING EVERY 2-3 DAYS
Emperor [3027616]
Heya I am still new, working stats are total 318.


I’m looking for a company that can offer me INT training mainly, JP and training.


I offer my loyalty and will follow the contract given.

I am active daily and have a whole year subscription.