Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Training Intelligence

Started by JayDeeDubYah [2994631] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
JayDeeDubYah [2994631]
I’m trying to find a way to train intelligence fairly quickly. I want to start the medical job but I’m about 150 or so intelligence away. Any advice on which jobs give the most intelligence or if there is someone willing to let me work at a company? Thanks in advance.