Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave pls

Started by Inferno [3007989] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 727 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

mavri [2402357]
While I agree 4mil for an hour of ads is a tad much, imagine scamming for 4m lmao.

Edit: Any way you can prove you did the hour of ads btw?
CrashCoredump [1359983]
wow, lots of people need an advance copy of my ebook (now available for only $100m) "how to avoid the scam and win the torn city dot com middlegame" soon to be released from RFK Jr. Press
Cloak [2737340]
Have you thought maybe he hasn't been online to answer you? How long did you wait before trying to drag his name through the mud?
Cloak [2737340]
I often miss chats for days. You end up with half a screen of chats waiting for you. Have you tried an actual message?
FatherCE0 [2192587]
This is your fault. You said yourself that you take payment BEFORE you do work incase THIS HAPPENS. BUT yet you did not do what your number one rule is. you were a fool for this. why would you do a service like this before payment anyway that is setting yourself up for being scammed. it is common sense.
Inferno [3007989]
Okay i havent done that. I ll do that now as last resort . If he responds , I ll take down the whole post.
He should have been paid earlier anyway. he gave the job and comfortably forgot to pay is what you are referring to .
RmB [2632539]
Dang, I will never be good at this game. I am STILL waiting for that book on how to scam people I ordered over a year ago.....
SudeepK [2069891]
4m scam is more than pathetic but maybe they have just missed the chat or their chat isn’t loading with you (this happens to me plenty of times where if you play on 2+ devices the chat glitches) maybe send them a message/mail aswell.