Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Background check worth?

Started by Drago20 [2314940] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 358 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Drago20 [2314940]
I am thinking of working in a Law Firm and I am wondering what a background check which allows ppl to see others stats are worth? Cause for the Law Firm is just all passives so are ppl gonna actually pay me to do a background check on someone?
Buda [2194089]
yup, folks pay for full spies. These days folks are typically looking for a full faction worth of spies so if you intend on selling the spies its best to get a good chunk of points to be able to manage it.
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
$3-3.5m for full stats is a fairly standard price atm I think. Might get more on a nuke contract possibly. I do them for friends at $2.5m thats my minimum.