Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Points

Started by SonofCoul [2848284] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
SonofCoul [2848284]
Not sure if this has been covered recently but I would like to have a way to buy back my racing points from cars I no longer use. if wrong choices are made on which vehicle to invest in it seems like all is lost, too hard to gain more points to progress or reinvest.
Racing 2.0 perhaps?
LordKakerot [2842474]
A “buy back points/sell parts” option would be excellent. I understand the part is now considered “used” and would be sold as a loss. Maybe return 66%?