So Hey, I'm Ph-n-tm and I made a Russian Roulette sniping userscript that follows all the rules for scripts, on both this site, and the hosting site for the script (Greasyfork).
Imagine my surprise when I'm reported here, and on Greasyfork, all over a tool that makes one simple change in-game for the user's benefit. I built this tool specifically to speed up a process people alrady do, and now I'm getting harassed through my hosting site, and the forum post itself, by repetitive reports.
Would you guys have still posted a userscript, knowing the outcome would become like this?
The Forum Post containing the script, for those interested.: Forum Link
Imagine my surprise when I'm reported here, and on Greasyfork, all over a tool that makes one simple change in-game for the user's benefit. I built this tool specifically to speed up a process people alrady do, and now I'm getting harassed through my hosting site, and the forum post itself, by repetitive reports.
Would you guys have still posted a userscript, knowing the outcome would become like this?
The Forum Post containing the script, for those interested.: Forum Link