Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#$LottaMoney$

Started by Broski [876187] on in Company Recruitment.

5 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Broski [876187]
New Fitness?hiring! Weekly 1m bonus? for every one who meets drug & activity requirements! 5m for all on star ups. 2m+ for recruits(based on stats). The pay is negotiable. ~50x highest stat.

I'm looking to get this company rolling quick! And I'll be doing holiday giveaways and more! I'm so excited for this! ?? ?