Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Broken item circulation graph

Started by DecaDurabolin [2831667] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

DecaDurabolin [2831667]
I have a bad habit of destroying the Donkey Adoption Certificates. I destroyed one at the beginning of the year and also destroyed one last month. I just checked the circulation graph for them, and it shows the number going back up to 1000 before I destroyed the second one, which should’ve brought it to 998, but the +1 means it’s at 999. Was an extra certificate created to replace the first one I destroyed?