Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ISLAND WAR

Started by Anabol_Kazimir [3043576] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 228 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Anabol_Kazimir [3043576]
Hey, I have just started playing and I see from time to time that there was a 6 month world war here but I cant find the full history of it.

Can someone explain what happened or give me a link (if there is one) with the story from start to finish?

I find it really interesting and I wanna know what led to this thing and overall the full story from start to end.


Thanks!
TheAnarch [2871602]
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the war. It's a lot of shitposting, but you can glean some info from there.

Newspaper Articles:

https://www.torn.com/newspaper.php#!/articles/2480
https://www.torn.com/newspaper.php#!/articles/2491
https://www.torn.com/newspaper.php#!/articles/2504
https://www.torn.com/newspaper.php#!/articles/2512

Don't expect the newspaper articles or the forums to give you the full picture, though. Take everything you read with a grain of salt.

Mentions: Crypto Cashes In ! OFFICIAL WAR THREAD