Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double Refresh

Started by RichardV [1103695] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
RichardV [1103695]
Whenever I click a link in my sidebar the opened page will refresh about a second after.

However after I go back to the same page it will not refresh twice again. Not sure if this is something that happens after a few hours of not visiting the site.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome on desktop.

Thanks,

Richard