Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing/disappearing messages.

Started by RAPY [2111189] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100

Most-liked replies

RAPY [2111189]
I'm missing messages in my faction chat that others are seeing. The messages don't appear when I turn Torn Tools off either.

It's specifically the message that ''JTB'' is sending in the second screenshot that is missing in mine. I was quite sure I was a blimp of it for one second, but then it disappeared as if it's removed.

For what it's worth, this is on PC. I checked on mobile, but the message isn't appearing there.

My point of view:

[image: i.imgur.com]

My faction members' point of view:

[image: media.discordapp.net]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Per Joe's response in another report:
We've started working on a new version of chat that will entirely replace this aging system, we no longer have the resources to support this version.
You can try clearing the site data for Torn on the affected device to see if it resolves the issue, but I am afraid there's no way to troubleshoot the issue at present.

Thanks!