Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

adding SED to empty box

Started by Raven [1024634] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Raven [1024634] ×1

Raven [1024634]
I was adding an SED to an empty box. Had a lot of them in prep for the elim event. I selected my empty box, and entered a 1 in the amount beside the Small Electronic Device. I then selected my disguised item and didn't notice that the system changed my 1 to a 10. Just in a hurry, I guess. When I went to do it again I only had 5 left. So I checked the package and it had 10 items in it. I then went back slower to add just one, but it continually changed it to a 5. I tested it on my HP laptop with Chrome and my Samsung Galaxy phone, and the same result. I also deactivated 7 browser ext not realated to Torn and it still happened.

I will add 4 of the ones I have left to my display and do them one at a time, but I'd like to know if I can have the other 9 that should not have been added in the one already completed.

Here's the screen video from my phone.

https://imgur.com/a/ZwxgyqH
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You are misinterpreting the information provided on the screen. The confirmation screen shows you how many you have in your inventory, in your screen recording, I can see that only one item is being added.

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

System will never auto-correct anything. The 10x thing was definitely a mistake on your part, other times you have correctly packaged just one SEDs.
02:08:42 - 11/09/23 Raven created a Parcel containing a Small Explosive Device
02:06:33 - 11/09/23 Raven created a Parcel containing a Small Explosive Device
02:04:23 - 11/09/23 Raven created a Parcel containing a Small Explosive Device
01:49:36 - 11/09/23 Raven created a Parcel containing a Small Explosive Device
19:01:38 - 10/09/23 Raven created a Parcel containing a Small Explosive Device
23:03:18 - 09/09/23 Raven created a Parcel containing 10x Small Explosive Device

Mentions: Raven [1024634]