Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination chat box

Started by Lady_Kasdeya [2109065] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have set it to just Enabled on your account, and I can view the chat box perfectly fine. This is likely just a caching issue on your end. I will recommend you to clear your browser cache and disable all extensions and scripts to see if it works fine.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks!