Should I move to crimes 2.0? I really do like the simplicity of Crimes 1.0, but I'm curious as to what Crimes 2.0 brings. Thoughts?
Crimes 2.0
Started by TheMasterBaiter [2900239] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Yes.
Yes
Also yes
Yes but in red
yup it's fun
Crimes 2.0 seems to a better system overall for gaining crime experience, merits, rank triggers, and money.
For players who have not started doing Arson Warehouse, the sooner you start Crimes 2.0, the better off you will be.
Until more advanced crimes are released (with better CE gains), those close to getting into a PA team will be better off in Crimes 1.0 doing Arsons until then. (Your personal definition of close will vary.)
For those using crimes for money in a Meat Warehouse, there is no Crimes 2.0 equivalent yet, so stay in Crimes 1.0.
For players who have not started doing Arson Warehouse, the sooner you start Crimes 2.0, the better off you will be.
Until more advanced crimes are released (with better CE gains), those close to getting into a PA team will be better off in Crimes 1.0 doing Arsons until then. (Your personal definition of close will vary.)
For those using crimes for money in a Meat Warehouse, there is no Crimes 2.0 equivalent yet, so stay in Crimes 1.0.
You can read the Crimes 2.0 guides in Tutorials & Guides to get an idea of what it brings, but, you're most likely better served by moving to 2.0. That said, it's a game, so if you're having fun with 1.0, then why not? Not everything needs to be super serious super optimized all.the.time. I only moved to 2.0 two days ago because at first I was waiting for more crimes to be released and then I was burned out from the war and just liked easy clicking, so, you do you.