Which is better for long-term Networth gain? Looking solely from the money perspective, not the perks. Assuming all the education and stock blocks, I see that TV networks have overall more income but seems like more competitive, higher overhead, and hard to find employees. PSF less initial investment but market seems saturated.
More employees would consider a TVN over a PSF for perks, pay can be similar across either from what I see, but PSF is very saturated. I have one and its tough as there are so many people going for employees for a PSF due to the income they can make, but if someone wants decent perks they're harder to persuade to come over.
So if you have the funds, I'd say TV from the point of view you'll have less competition as you'll outrank companies like a PSF when offering a position
Mining company might also be worth a look if you’re considering high range companies, as it has great perks for training and can attract people that way, as well as make good money