Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Validation Issue

Started by Kimbra [2612237] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kimbra [2612237]
Since update earlier today and restarting my computer, I've had issues validating my account by clicking this link shown below. Without validating, I can't use nerve for crimes, access faction features, join races, and probably more.

When not in hospital, clicking the link will take me to the homepage. Probably just a misdirected link. This is after clearing the cache, disabling add-ons ect. I tried logging in from a private window and was given the standard verification number code sent to email when trying to login. It worked and I was able to verify my account and access all the features I'm missing here on my standard window. But when reloaded on my standard window it still asks for validation. And logging in and out doesn't seem to yield any results.


[image: i.imgur.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?