Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile notifications not working

Started by martianmellow12 [1992729] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 206 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
martianmellow12 [1992729]
For a little over a week, I haven't been receiving any notifications for energy, nerve, or races. I've tried disabling/re-enabling notifications, as well as reinstalling the app, but I'm still not getting them.

Device: samsung SM-F926U1 Android: 13 App version: 1.9.35