Hiya, I'm an active player who is looking for a spouse. I am currently renting a maxxed happy PI (5025 happy). I need someone who will split rent with me each month (13.5mil per month) and contribute to upkeep (roughly half and half which is 5.2mil per month). Looking for long term to gain merits. Happy to take money for upkeep and rent (18.7mil) at the beginning of each month and I'll take care of paying it, or just pay rent at the beginning of the month and pay upkeep whenever you remember to. Just got divorced so will have to wait a few days before marrage. PM me.
Edit: Found spouse
Started by Deadfish_ [2764971] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 18 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100