Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue Triggering Bot Hunter

Started by ThreeLetters3 [2067692] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
ThreeLetters3 [2067692]
The rare time I get impatient on the slots machine in casino, and I decide to
bet
*refresh page*
bet
*refresh page*
repeat
to skip the spinning animation and make it go slightly quicker,

I always end up with the bot hunter after me a few hours later

Honestly, It's my own fault, it doesn't save much time and I already know it will f me over, but I wanted to make it known that this does consistently trigger it when maybe it shouldn't.
JDWV [2029519]
Bot hunter also HATES it when you start doing bails. Ive been slowly grinding bails with crimes 2.0 there are some cheap ones so I refresh the last paid of jail... I did it for 10 minutes yesterday and bot hunter started back up again.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I cannot disclose how the system works, based on the data that I am seeing available to the system, you have been correctly flagged.

Thanks!