Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Items on city map

Started by Cdncby [2038864] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Cdncby [2038864]
i got something weird going on. my city map says there are spray can red ans a bottle of mistletoe madness. but when i go to the map there is nothing on the map. it only says that there is something there but nothing is on the map. i've zoomed in the map to the largest and still nothing
Where are the items? Why can't I see them???
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You will need to zoom in and look around the map carefully. Several of the tools that highlight these items have broken down following the new item images update, it is up to the respective developers to fix these issues.

Thanks!
Dunxan [2189743]
I think I'm having the same issue - the issue may be that I just don't know what I'm looking for. There are 2 items on my city map but I have zoomed in to the highest level and cannot see them. It's probably me just not looking hard enough - but will they look like the usual item images? How large will they appear, when zoomed in to the max level?