anyone know what this does?
HPCPU
Started by MrSmith3000 [2014405] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
I'm less curious about what it does and more curious about how you got it. There's only 2 in circulation.
Edit: Wiki says this item isn't released yet. How in the what?
Edit: Wiki says this item isn't released yet. How in the what?
Moved to QnA
Looks like a lucky find
Looks like a lucky find
Does HPCPU stand for something? Or is that the item name?
High-Performance CPU?
HPCPU is the item name.
HPCPU is the item name.
Thank you ImSteve! All makes sense now lol
Stick it in the auction house right now little sir! It is no good sat there on your bazaar gathering dust. Big money now for it is the auction house. 3 days.
Or someone with early access to something that leaked it?
Could it be an expansion to the card skimming crime, as if you look in the Sell Details bit, there are two enhancer boxes, one of which is for your PC. Makes sense that a HP CPU would be used as an enhancer in further crimes, but also will improve lower level crimes too?
I'm guessing it would be used with a Hacking type of crime like we had in Crimes 1.0... It's just not released yet.
Interesting, it has stats now and looks like an equipable item but I don't know if I can use it, perhaps for example to speed up the new 'Bruteforcing' crime action
were can you fin a hpcpu I had three and sold them but I don't remember were I found them
i found it in the junkyard