Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TFD Recruiting.

Started by CastielFX [2320594] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 2 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
13 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
12 / 100
Engagement score
16 / 100
CastielFX [2320594]
This is a relatively low-mid faction, we try to war every 2 weeks and I pay per hit + bonuses for getting above a certain threshhold. We are noobie friendly and will take anybody, although I will pay very active/strong warring people a bit more. If you're interested shoot me a message, we have no territory nor do we have a lot of faction upgrades so I apologize in advance.

With love, Castiel <3