Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[AUCTION] BLEEDINGSTONE [DD's]

Started by DeathDiviner [1729232] on in Graphics.

10 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Runalf [2047589]
Really like this one, whats stopping me for buying it, is that the 2 parts at the right are exactly the same. I cant handle that lol.

But the vibe is so unique.. this deservers a BUMP.
Sly [2147847]
23:37:15 - 20/10/23 You sent $15,000,000 to DeathDiviner with the message: Bleeding stone


My apologies! I totally forgot about my bid! I sent a little extra to make up for me forgetting. :x