Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bootlegging Question

Started by Jedx [2992510] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 129 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Jedx [2992510]
Hey

Is there a way to stop my shop from collecting funds?

I'm trying to build up DVDs so i can sell counterfeit when a unique is available but my shop keeps selling them automatically.
Lunamoon94 [2183408]
Give up. I did too. Now I am working to get to 100 skill in bootlegging before going for the uniques. So I dropped all other crimes currently using all nerve and daily refill and only doing dvd copying. Let's see who will get to finish line first: me by getting my uniques or the online store by selling them.