Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crimes not working?

Started by LilithUwU [1185933] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

LilithUwU [1185933]
I go to do my crimes on my phone, and the screen goes blank. What Ev's no big deal, ill just use my laptop. Same thing! i click on crimes and then the screen turns blank again.
Everything else on the app and site seems to work. or is it just me.
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
I've been getting the same for the past hour, im having to refresh with my mouse over the crime and spam click, it's just the main crimes page not working.
LilithUwU [1185933]
It seems to be working now. But when I woke up and couldn't do my crimes I was both confused and annoyed. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one it wasn't working for. At first I just thought it was a issue with my phone.