Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Elaine [2047176] on in Attacking.

183 replies · 3.85k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 184 / 184 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
184
Discussion span
→
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Elaine [2047176]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]As the title already states, I am currently buying escapes again for

600.000$[/background]


[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Click here to attack right away![/background]
[/background]


[/background]
[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I will send you the money as soon as I see that you escaped. If you need quick payment, please check if I am online first. Otherwise it could take up to a few hours until you get paid. BUT YOU WILL GET PAYED FOR SURE!!! Don't worry if it takes a little longer. I use a tool that helps me to keep track of who still needs to be payed.[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I will buy escapes until i reach 1k foes escaped.
[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]If there are still any further questions, feel free to chat me and ask.

[/background]
Llabddo [3075750]
Mademoiselle is one of the best and legit buyer. Very fast payment too, unless if she's offline haha thanks for doing business with me.
Elaine [2047176]
Excuse me?^^' I am paying 300k$ at the moment, that's currently the best on marked. What is there to fall for?