Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missoins

Started by duckroid [861541] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Amanda [7] ×1

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
There's literally no reason to be stuck on the Duke mission anymore, the loot rangers discord group raids him multiple times a day.

Join in NPC battles, Torntools even will put them on your sidebar and give you alerts.
duckroid [861541]
Perhaps I was not clear enough. What I am referring to is when you go to "missions" there are 8 circles (first one is anonymous, second one is duke) the other six I have no idea what they are because they are locked. How do I unlock these other six?
Emarlite [2441561]
I really expected to see that is was a very young player posting this question, not a 15year old account!

There have been a few NPC names dangled before us with rumours spreading that they will be the ones giving us new missions.
However nothing has seemed to happen with this and the NPC fades back into obscurity and their name forgotten (well forgotten by me)

New missions would need a bit more work as there is no point just adding attack this random inactive or attack with kitchen knife etc.
We would need missions that would make us want to do them, hungering for the next days mission