Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torntools on IPhone Chrome

Started by business_only [1676817] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 261 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

business_only [1676817]
Hi , I am playing mostly on my IPhone Chrome browser .
is there a way I can use Torntools (works fine on my computer) .

I have already added that chrome extension from the forum
link. Torn tools still doesn’t get enabled . Kindly help !
Tattie [2455549]
Kiwi or yandex browsers, I mostly use Torn PDA it does all the same stuff and it's a app, I only use TT in kiwi for CT and few other things
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Kiwi doesn’t support iOS, I see yandex does have an iOS app but not sure if it supports extensions.
Tsume [195620]
As Flare mentioned, I use TornPDA and never going back to mobile browser to do that. It has everything you need, notifications, timers and has some extremely cool features that normal torn doesn't (like having torn tools on mobile). Give it a go!
Charra [2230731]
Yes, Yandex does indeed support extensions. Use it myself on Android and Torn Tools works just fine there, even the external services. Can't speak for iPhone though.
business_only [1676817]
Thanks Guys, Torn PDA seems great to use. I will check with my faction lead, he wanted me to have torn tools during war .

much appreciate all of your help !
flawedvanity [3191052]
Hi. Kind of in the same boat. I have an iPhone 12 and HAVE downloaded the PDA app but it still opens a ton of things in safari? Like when I try to search the map it just opens safari and I still can’t. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. :(
Kwack [2190604]
Change your settings to use the in-app browser rather than external browser.

I'd recommend asking for help in the official thread or the discord server in the future so we can find it easier to help, as old necro threads will often slip by us