Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unused

Started by LustDragon69 [2802242] on in Trading Post.

50 replies · 819 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

LustDragon69 [2802242]
Here's The Available Warlord Selection :D Dm Me if you'd like to make any Offers :)
Yellows are listed in My Bazaar and Oranges in My Display

Not used anymore
---->Main Forum<----


SOLD LIST

I - RED 30% Warlord Steyr AUG 9B SOLD
I - DOUBLE ORANGE 17% Warlord 44% Blindside Mag-7 1.8B obo AUCTIONED
I - ORANGE 20% Warlord P90 1.5B SOLD
I - ORANGE 20% Warlord Skorpion 1.5B SOLD
I - 18% Warlord BTMP9 2B SOLD
I - 17% Warlord SIG 1.1B obo SOLD at 900M
I - 17% Warlord AK47 1B obo SOLD at 950M
I - 16% Warlord AK74u 700M obo SOLD at 600M
I - 16% Warlord Sawed-Off 650M SOLD
I - 15% Warlord Sawed-Off 650M SOLD

I - 15% Warlord BTMP9 1.5B SOLD
I - 15% Warlord BTMP9 1.5B obo SOLD at 1.4B
I - 15% Warlord Benelli M4 Super 800M SOLD
I - 15% Warlord Mag-7 700M obo SOLD at 600M
I - 15% Warlord AK74u 700M obo SOLD at 600M
I - 15% Warlord H&K SL8 700M obo SOLD at 600M
I - 15% Warlord H&K SL8 700M obo SOLD at 600M
I - 15% Warlord Thompson 700M obo SOLD at 600M
I - 15% Warlord Thompson 700M obo SOLD at 600M
I - 15% Warlord TMP 700M obo SOLD at 650M
I - 15% Warlord TMP 700M obo SOLD at 600M
I - 15% Warlord MP5K 700M obo SOLD at 600M
I - 15% Warlord XM8 700M obo SOLD at 600M
I - 15% Warlord SKS Carbine 650M obo SOLD at 550M
I - 15% Warlord MP5 Navy 700M obo SOLD at 600M

Mentions: [Lusty's Arsenal] RENTALS - Best Gear !