Many ups, many downs. Multiple lost All ins, before realizing RR is a game of patience, and a grind with smaller bets. I made it.
10b Up
Started by White-Lion [2850068] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
inb4 10b loss :) congrats!
Imagine winning in rr lol
I think ill only ever reached this with Blackjack, probably like 4b or so off now
Nice!
Nice win! I am slowly catching up!
Never knew you could Catch up profits with RR xD
imagine getting fedded lol
he's perma'd because it's not his first multi offense, I remember him eating a fed a little bit ago for the same thing