Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing items

Started by Captin_Price [208538] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Captin_Price [208538]
I quit the game for over 10 years. I came back 2x days ago.

I found that I'm missing my private island I owned and money in the bank. Also weapons and armour.

I have looked through the logs but it only goes far back as 5 years.

Could this possibly be looked into please?