Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Private Message Bug

Started by RockinTurtle [3065461] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100

Most-liked replies

RockinTurtle [3065461]
Hey everybody.

I didn't see a post, but I am having problems opening a P.M. with only one specific person. Extendedglokk.

I have also heard others having this same problem. Cyb3rpunkx and Atomicwedge were also having this problem, but they opened the game on a separate device and then closed the old one. This fixed it.

I am playing on google chrome and I have logged out and logged in, but it didn't fix it.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This happens if you left the chat window open an another idle device/browser. You need to open the idle device, close or minimize the window and you should be able to access the chat on your mobile. Alternatively, you can locate the person under Recent list and click the cross next to their name to clear them from the Recent list, this force closes the chat window on all idle/open devices.

[image: i.imgur.com]

The issue will be addressed in Chat rework which is currently under development.

Thanks..!!