What happend to Mud pit race track , not seen it since last update , I use that track to gain points for other cars
Mud pit
Started by R23P0 [2035694] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 1 likes ·
It's to get points in class B while making sure points aren't wasted in a car that won't be used in class A Re: op -- the tracks still there. Just bad luck
Its still there youve just had bad luck
You could say it sounds like you're.............. stuck in th mud
You could say it sounds like you're.............. stuck in th mud
You finished 1st in the Mudpit race and have received 3 racing points! Your best lap was 00:36.40.
Still there
Still there
Imagine building your car for one track.
Yes there's two other tracks with some mud, but small.
I don't see the point in getting dirt cars that will always lag behind everyone else on all tracks that aren't mudpit.
I just get hard springs on cars already favoring tarmac, and eat the 15 min penalty for leaving.
Say you drive say a... Ford Focus. C class. You'll lose everywhere else.
Yes there's two other tracks with some mud, but small.
I don't see the point in getting dirt cars that will always lag behind everyone else on all tracks that aren't mudpit.
I just get hard springs on cars already favoring tarmac, and eat the 15 min penalty for leaving.
Say you drive say a... Ford Focus. C class. You'll lose everywhere else.
It's to get points in class B while making sure points aren't wasted in a car that won't be used in class A
Re: op -- the tracks still there. Just bad luck
Re: op -- the tracks still there. Just bad luck
Yeah to add to this, I used 0 points in E, D or C Class then in B Class I bought every upgrade that wouldn't be superseded in A Class for the Sierra Cosworth.
The result was that regardless of map, my Sierra Cosworth placed in 93% of races entered.
The result was that regardless of map, my Sierra Cosworth placed in 93% of races entered.
Who else saw this thread title and thought:
Here is an cool idea- wouldnt it be fun if Torn had a MUDPIT and there could be like mudball fights and extra mud enhancers?! I think that given this is a dirty crime game the addition of more sticky mud would be great! Dontcha ya all think there should be more mudpits and mudfights??!!??
Erf.
Here is an cool idea- wouldnt it be fun if Torn had a MUDPIT and there could be like mudball fights and extra mud enhancers?! I think that given this is a dirty crime game the addition of more sticky mud would be great! Dontcha ya all think there should be more mudpits and mudfights??!!??
Erf.