.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
have you considered asking your faction?
Gotta start somewhere kid, begging isn’t a good place to start though.
Try playing Slots at the Casino....this could be your lucky day.
Probably isn't after posting here, but you have to believe.
Probably isn't after posting here, but you have to believe.
Mentions: How to make money for beginners
Gee, I wonder how this is gonna end...
"I don't really do this..."
Posted on 12:22:37 - 02/10/23
As a new player all I really want is rent money for a Max PI I don't know how much a max pi costs but I wanna get ahead of players and to get set up before level 15. So in short I'm asking for rent money to Rent a max PI. Anything helps:) Thank you very much all for helping and thank you very much for reading it. Maybe 0/1b Good for many months of renting a PI. Doing this is so I can focus on maximizing my money to buy Xanax for gym gains and levelling up quickly.
Thread created on 15:11:22 - 01/10/23
Gift me PI
Posted on 12:57:44 - 01/10/23
Looking for items anything that may help or a cheap PI rental and maybe we can be friends in the long run and through time maybe I can give it back triple or ten fold as a generosity
Posted on 12:22:37 - 02/10/23
As a new player all I really want is rent money for a Max PI I don't know how much a max pi costs but I wanna get ahead of players and to get set up before level 15. So in short I'm asking for rent money to Rent a max PI. Anything helps:) Thank you very much all for helping and thank you very much for reading it. Maybe 0/1b Good for many months of renting a PI. Doing this is so I can focus on maximizing my money to buy Xanax for gym gains and levelling up quickly.
Thread created on 15:11:22 - 01/10/23
Gift me PI
Posted on 12:57:44 - 01/10/23
Looking for items anything that may help or a cheap PI rental and maybe we can be friends in the long run and through time maybe I can give it back triple or ten fold as a generosity
Stop begging. It's uncouth and will end badly for you.
Graved
If you need help making money as a new player I recommend Kayla's Guide https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16085195
If you need help making money as a new player I recommend Kayla's Guide https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16085195
I'm gonna let you in on a secret. There's this player named Chedburn, that sells game cash for real cash on the down low. I can put you in contact. I take 10%.
You sent $1 to dystropy with the message: Spend it wisely.
My good deed for the day
My good deed for the day
f**king done