Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by Patchwork [977198] on in Graveyard.

42 replies · 604 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Patchwork [977198]
Soo, I wanna get some more practice so I'm gonna do what I said I'd never do, open up to commissions. If you want guarenteed good work, go else where ;) You can see most of the stuff I've made in this thread tho for a decent idea of what I can do.

AE IS OFF LIMITS :)
ABSTRACT IS SUPER OFF LIMITS.
600x100 IS SUPER SUPER OFF LIMITS(blame Runalf).


10M per piece only gonna take 1 order at a time.





Decided I'll just slap a thread here and bump it when I make something new vs multple threads on the forum.

Gonna post everything I make here to show progress/backwards progress.

This is a link to my previous attempts in 2019.

So I'll just post everything I've made so far here in order;

#1 <TOP SECRET COLLAB> Patchwork x KingABz
[image: i.imgur.com]
#2 KINGABZ MADE ME DO IT
[image: i.imgur.com]

#3 I WILL GET BETTER EVENTUALLY
[image: i.imgur.com]

Then for some goddamn reason I decided to open AE.

#1 THIS TOOK FAR TOO LONG
[image: i.ibb.co]

#2 KINGABZ THREATENED ME ONCE AGAIN (dont believe him if he says otherwise)
[image: i.ibb.co]


#3
[image: i.ibb.co]


#4[image: i.postimg.cc]

Mentions: Offering free sigs

KingABz [1564719]
The fastest rising artist in Torn history (no argument either)

Im a Torn GFX nerd since 07 so this makes me smile. Customer turned artist...

Keep up the amazing work brother Patchy +1
LSD [1764304]
honestly... i am super f**king impressed bro. See this is what i tell everyone it only takes a small time of your day to look stuff up and get inspired. Good work man, proud of u bro. Keep going
Patchwork [977198]
Only God knows what I created here. I blame my lack of doing anything for the past few days, got rust ;) ;)

Someone teach me some text tricks pls. I feel I can probably learn the rest myself(with pointers)

Text though. If the devil is reading this, hit me up. I'll make some sort of deal for some text skills.

PS. I LIKE BUBBLES. SORRY,
edit; I know the lighting vanished somewhere, I'm still looking for it.

[image: i.imgur.com]