Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graffiti!

Started by Rekker [1761] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 228 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rekker [1761]
Decided I would stay away from some of the newer released crimes in order to get all of graffiti to 5* rep in each area
Now it's all done I can move forward, once day I will come back to get that 10,000 merit but new adventures lie ahead for the time being, gonna go figure out what all this card skimming is about

[image: gyazo.com]