Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jobs

Started by Speedeh [2615765] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Speedeh [2615765]
Maybe a bug maybe not I dont wanna find out what happens next xD

Currently in a player owned company but once I go back to job listings it still allows me to take a job interview for army, medical ect I haven't attempted to complete the interview as I dont know what the possible outcomes are
BritishBenji [2257611]
You should probably do more research before making a bug report.
This has always happened, you tell them you'd like a job and then they tell you you already have a job