A had a car I dumped all my point in and then quit racing and sold it. Now I'm racing again but can't get high enough to get any points. Any tips to upgrade my car
Need advice
Started by EliteMcFlurry [2307661] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Rogues No Racing Points Recovery Guide
Mentions: No Points Racing Recovery Guide by Rogue
More advice:
Don't sell upgraded cars.
Don't sell upgraded cars.
Hey, fools still learn something new everyday
I'd suggest getting in a car dealership job. Over 5 stars. Your get racing points that way