Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A returning player

Started by Shermer [2852817] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 383 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
40
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Shermer [2852817]
Survivors good day an how are you all doing? I'm really glad to be back in torn. Its been a while and a lot has changed already, I really love it

Its hard getting along now. Any help would be appreciated to help me dive in faster and come back in track.

I would really be glad if you guys could drop some useful information and updates.

thank you all and I hope to enjoy my return with your help.
Beerstein [1322136]
Survivors good day an how are you all doing? I'm really glad to be back in torn. Its been a while and a lot has changed already, I really love it

Its hard getting along now. Any help would be appreciated to help me dive in faster and come back in track.

I would really be glad if you guys could send some of your unused armor, weapons and properties.

thank you all and I hope to enjoy my return with your help.

-Z Junior 12/10/2023
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
There is one thing that didn't change in Torn, people get mad when they see others asking for free stuff! :)

Join a good faction so you can loan some good armor/weapons and have the know-how of players who know the latest game mechanics.
Start reading the tutorial forums and most importantly, if you want to keep playing Torn for a long time and grow:
-Ask for information, not for items!

Welcome back, S!
Mace [2925199]
Welcome back! My advice would be to Happy Jump as much as possible! And read alot of guides! And only use your refills for training.
Pic [2716847]
I quit the game for 6 months only to find out I didn't pay off Duke's loan. So I had to pay 10mil in damages.
Came back forgetting almost everything, got scammed a billion later and am currently on my way to gaining it back