With the update to Cannabis now giving so much more nerve is it really still suitable to have triple effects for 420 event? How is this gonna play out next year? What might change? Will the event be removed?
If they do still keep it I believe x3 the effects seem OP however maybe they'll change it to x2?
If they remove it what's in replacement of it? Honestly I really like the idea of seeing Bicycle Day as an event in Torn where we could get double the effects of LSD.
Background Knowledge:
Bicycle Day (4/19) is a holiday to many psychedelic lovers as it was the day for the first recorded LSD trip in 1943 by the very Swiss Chemist who had synthesized LSD-25. The name Bicycle Day comes from him riding his bicycle home on Acid as vehicles weren't too common during the time in Switzerland.
If they do still keep it I believe x3 the effects seem OP however maybe they'll change it to x2?
If they remove it what's in replacement of it? Honestly I really like the idea of seeing Bicycle Day as an event in Torn where we could get double the effects of LSD.
Background Knowledge:
Bicycle Day (4/19) is a holiday to many psychedelic lovers as it was the day for the first recorded LSD trip in 1943 by the very Swiss Chemist who had synthesized LSD-25. The name Bicycle Day comes from him riding his bicycle home on Acid as vehicles weren't too common during the time in Switzerland.