I think I'm not the only one missing a certain option on my laptop.
As a faction leader, I used the flight time to prepare a newsletter for my members and it turned out that I couldn't send it while on board the plane. I think adding this option to the laptop would be a great help. I think that's what a laptop is for, for remote work, e.g. from abroad. It doesn't have much impact on the course of wars etc. because I can just as easily send orders in the faction chat. It's a small thing, but I think it will affect the functionality of this item because it doesn't have too many functions at the moment.
As a faction leader, I used the flight time to prepare a newsletter for my members and it turned out that I couldn't send it while on board the plane. I think adding this option to the laptop would be a great help. I think that's what a laptop is for, for remote work, e.g. from abroad. It doesn't have much impact on the course of wars etc. because I can just as easily send orders in the faction chat. It's a small thing, but I think it will affect the functionality of this item because it doesn't have too many functions at the moment.