Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Little Things Count

Started by Skulls [2934483] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 417 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Lady_Face [679926] ×1

Skulls [2934483]
So you're wanting someone to send you 100M
Or 100 Xanax, before you appreciate them
Well I just got a feathery hotel coupon (worth 14M) from a zip wallet (worth 4K) sent from this friend I just met yesterday.

[image: i.ibb.co]

Fun part is I didn't even ask for them lol.

08:30:25 - 12/10/23 You opened a Zip Wallet and gained $160, 1x Driver's License, 1x Receipt, 1x Feathery Hotel Coupon

You looking for someone to talk to you can hit her up as well, she's nice.

Thank you Lady_Face, I really appreciate it :)

Mentions: Lady_Face [679926]

Gladion20 [1832984]
I didn’t know either did. Maybe I should start opening them instead of selling them
KFC [2262075]
My ex wife used to say something about how the little things count. Perhaps this is what she was talking about.
selfabuse [1566046]
I mean.. it was though. She sent him the zip wallet, and that's what was in it. If I give a friend a lottery ticket as a present and they wind up winning money, do they have to give that all to me? That defeats the entire point.