About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
I once was in a RL tourney and had a board like this (but in spades)... I had the Q. ;)
Wow! That's something you don't forget :)
A table that is straight flush? How is a winner called?
"Queen of Hearts?" :)
Was talking about the pic
It’s a chop
Unless you have the Q♥?
I was answering a question, he said “…Was talking about the pic”, so in that case it’s a chop
Torn poker for ya buddy XD. Never see boards like this live
You dont play enough live.
Youre right, never have enough spare time otherwise i would.